Samsung G925P Remove Pattern And Password | File Flash
Samsung G925P Remove Pattern And Pin Password Without Data Loss
|File Name||Samsung G925P.zip|
|File Size||10.4 MB|
Follow these guides Line for Remove pattern and password without data loss to enter Download Mode/Odin Mode
1. Power off your device
2. Press and hold Volume Down key, Home Key and Power Key
3. When your device vibrates, release Power key while keep holding the Volume Down key and Home key.
4. Press Volume Up key to enter Download mode which has a green robot figure and Downloading (Do not turn off Mobile Phone)
5. Your device should be automatically recognized by Odin. Ar the lower-left of Odin interface; it should show a message that says Added” and in the meantime you should see a light-blue box at the ID.COM section stating COM3 (the number depending on which USB port you have plugged the device cable and is irrelevant) Whether it is PDA or AP: depends on the version or Odin that you used But the md5 file goes to either PDA of Boot img” After ending the file click -Stan to begin the flashing process
6. WARNING DO NOT REMOVE OR OPERATE ON YOUR DEVICE UNTIL FINISHED OR FAILED IS SHOWED ON ODIN
7. When the flashing process is finished and it everything goes well you should show a big green box Reset or Removed Password (depends on the version of Odin is used By now my device should be rebooted and es safe to remove unplug your device
8. Well Done!! Flash succeeded has just been performed.